Learning direct from the experts...
Tightening budgets and shrinking departments make it is increasingly important for road user charging practitioners to keep up with the latest legislation and learn how your peers are dealing with the challenges you face in your role...
• How can you plug the revenue gap effectively
and with user approval?
• Is time- or distance-based charging better - or
should you always use a mix?
• How do you best deal with enforcement,
particularly across borders?
The Road User Charging Conference brings leading practitioners together to explore the latest thinking via innovative case studies and discussions, helping you to get answers to all your questions.
international perspectives is vital in understanding what works, which mistakes to avoid, and this summit provides international perspectives from a select range of global innovators to give delegates valuable food for thought.
Over two days on Tuesday 5th and Wednesday 6th March 2013, attendees learnt not just from the experts who have the on-the-job experience necessary to provide real insight, but also from peers via invaluable networking opportunities throughout. Above are just some of the practitioners who spoke at the event - view the full line-up here.
• Expert insight from leading international practitioners
• Unrivalled networking opportunities with the industry’s decision makers
• Exclusive opportunities to be a part of the key debates, such as EETS
• ITS / RUC Directors
Transport Strategy Directors
• Heads of Traffic Strategy
• Heads of ITS / Telematics
Heads of Infrastructure
• RUC Project Directors / Managers